8/14/2009

I MUST WATCH!

i was at apple.com/trailers earlier today and decided to watch up coming movie trailers and OHMYGOSHHH, am i freaking excited about these movies which are coming soon!

1. New York, I Love You (mustmustmustmust see!)



2. The Management



3. 500 Days Of Summer



Let me tell you, the movie im super excited to see is New York, I Love You. Seriously, watch the trailer. You'll love it too! There's sooooo many of my fave actors in that movie like Shia LaBeouf, Orlando Bloom, Natalie Portman, Blake Lively and others too. And the song for the movie is sooo good. You should take a listen "1901 by Phoenix" hehe. its a French alternative rock band :)

Oh, and i bet guys would defo love this :


Haha, Jennifer's Body. There's the hot Megan Fox in it and she's obviously as hot as ever in that moviee. Hmm, jealousy :P

MEGAN FOX GOES TOPLESS IN THE MOVIE GUYS! :O

but the movie looks lame to me haha.


Hmm so many movies i need to catch! there's The Proposal which is out already, The Ugly Truth and The Gamer are coming out and i can't wait! Gerard Butler's gonna be all over the screen and i'll be shrieking inside my heart :D (okayy, thats sounds so gay)

GERARD BUTLER'S HOT TO ME! :D:D:D

No comments: