8/24/2009

BALLET

I've recently attended a ballet concert. It was Ira's ballet concert. I went to support her. Trust me, if Ira wasn't in that concert, i wouldn't have went. But it was quite an experience. My first ballet concert experience. It was quite cool :D

Although, it wasn't how i expected it to be. I expected it to be like the ballet concert I saw on The Game Plan or Billy Elliot but it wasn't really like that. The stage and the place was all good but the performance was just okay. Well, most of them were just kids so I understood but I expected it to be less messy though.

Ira was really cute that night :) She was dressed as a card. A diamond card. Her clothes were stuffed with sponge to make her look fat and card-sized haha.


sorry for the poor quality. it was dark and i used my phone camera


So i'll be going to KLCC tomorrow! :D Finally, my mama's taking me shopping! SHOPPING! SHOPPING! For the past two days, I was stuck at home and watching telly :( How boring.

Oh, and i'll be needing to bring my shopping list coz i've got like a list of things i need to buy and my mask, coz KLCC just known to be packed with foreigners and since H1N1's on the rise, i definitely want to take safe steps and preventing myself from getting infected :)


there you go, proof that im taking precaution. this is my phone display picture so that i wont forget to bring my mask along with me everytime i go out :)


Okay, im gonna end things here. Ratatouille is on and I wanna watch it! AGAIN :D
Au Revoir.

No comments: