10/16/2009

what i've been up to lately

pmr's over and i have all the time i need to do whatever i want without worrying about school. how i wish holidays could last forever.

well, as some of you know, my sister had given birth to a baby boy on the 2nd of October 2009. He's called Daymi Amni B. Mohd. Farizal and i swear, he's the cutest thing i've ever seen and his cry is the most beautiful thing i've ever heard. i'd rather sit all day listening to his cry than to attend a Celine Dion concert. i'm serious. this is him :)


the most beautiful baby ever (!)

.

on the last day of pmr, i took a trip to Bangsar and Midvalley with my two dearest friends Anis and Alisha. i hate the bus stops there, for real. there wasn't a single minute where a car/van/motorcycle/cab/passers-by would not honk or call out at us.

Anis: "ELLIS JANGAN TENGOK. DIAORANG TGH BYE-BYE

hahahahahhaha. anis, anis.

anyways, midvalley was soooo boring. no one was there to hang out with and there wasn't a Forever 21! :( the three of us bought the same top at Topshop that day and promised to wear it to Times Square which we planned to go on Thursday.

(pictures are with anis)

.

Thursday.

I went to school -____- big fucking mistake. it was super boring! thank god the attendance for 3 Cengal wasn't that bad. I went back like two hours earlier after texting my mom and telling her how boring school was :P

when i got back home, i got dressed and called Hafez. he picked me up and off we went to Times Square! met up with everyone and arief had already bought us ticks for Cosmo's World for a cheap price. I had so much fun riding the rides with my friends.




Today, 17/10/2009

I went to Naveena's open house. it's been so long since i've seen her and it was good to see how she's doing and all :)

got back home and continued my Gossip Girl episodes. I'm not at Season 3 Episode 5 :) yes, i'm waaaaaayyy ahead of you slow pokes haha. what can i say? I AM A TRUE FAN! :D

Chuck + Blair, such a sweet couple. gahhh! im so J.

.

OH YEAHH YESTERDAY MAMA BOUGHT TICKS TO BEYONCE'S CONCERT! :D YES YES YES YES YES I AM SOOOOOO FUCKING GOINGGGG.

life is great.

No comments: