7/29/2009

Silky Smooth


Like seriously, Amanda's hair is
FUH-REAAAAK-INGGG
LONG & THICK.

we played hair-dressers that day :P

i tried to give amanda the rocker chick look but failed. and my several attempts of doing a french-plait on her hair failed as well. there's just waaaay too much hair on her head.

.

not much to blog about these days. nothing much happens now. its all study study study.
"YOUR MAIN PRIORITY IS YOUR STUDIES" says mama -_-
and i'm reminded that nearly every single day.

.

hmm, walking to 7-eleven after school is what i look forward to everyday. if i stay back until 1.40 i'd go to 7-eleven with my friends to get something for myself or to teman them walk there. that short period of time i spend with them, that really short period of time i spend with them can simply make my day. i dont know how, but it's true. they crack up jokes as a conversation and they make me happy <33

:)

No comments: