7/17/2009

Birthday Wishes

Oh yeah. there's definitely lots of July babies. myself included.

16th July.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRA! :D
the girl who lights up my day and definitely keeps on cracking a smile on my face. she does the cutest things you can possibly imagine without realizing it. she tells the funniest stories and jokes and the best part is, she just turned six. Happy Birthday.


Haha, i love this picture :)

18th July.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIE!
i just knew her this year but now, we're really good friends. she's the most sarcastic person i've ever met but the nicest at the same time :)
oh and i'll never forgive you for trying to shove ice-cream into my mouth that day! haha.
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI FATIMAH!
she's my primary school bestie :) ahaha i remembered the times we talked and she would talk abt her crush. and and i miss going to yr house lah! haha. i miss youuu :'(

Today, 17th July.
I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and i'm horribly disappointed. there was just too much talking, and lovey-dovey scenes. the action and suspense wasn't even there. bloody freaking Voldermort didn't even appear in the movie! i watched the movie with my mom and she practically almost fell asleep! i had to nudge coz she was slowly leaning towards me. not cool. haha.

i tried birthday present shopping today but nahh, nothing really interesting to buy. Mama promised to take me to the Curve on Sunday to get the presents. so Sunday people. i'll be at the Curve! well, most probably :)

Tomorrow, 18th July.
I'll be spending my day at Bandar Sri Damansara McDonalds and celebrating Ira's birthday. not really looking forward to it, but i'll try my best to enjoy :)

No comments: